Wednesday, October 24, 2012

indescribable!

we just got back from the Acts 1 conference! it was an amazing experience. we spent three days seeking God's face. we had three three hours sessions each day. we spent that time following the Spirit's leading, worshiping, praying, teaching, ministering. it was seriously a powerful time. God was so faithful to me in His promise of "seek and you shall find". i sought His face so hard this past few days, and i FOUND HIM. it was an awesome time. i was so blessed to be a part of a group of this generation sold out for Jesus. there were times when i cried my eyes out. there were times when i was dancing with joy. so good.

i've also been getting closer to my family here. it's so good to be a part of such an encouraging group. i love my brothers and sisters! p.s. also, shout out to my small group leader mary. she's amazing. talks to me just like i need it. you're the best!

yes, this post is short. but i can't express what my heart is feeling! God is good.

1 comment:

  1. It's soo good to hear that you've sought God and He has rewarded you! And you speak truth. God IS soooo good! <3

    ReplyDelete