Sunday, October 28, 2012

i'm making bacon! would you like some fries with that?


Today I was in charge of weekend kitchen crew. That means there is a group of 4 or 5 of us who have to cook and clean up after breakfast and dinner. we get about 2 hours to make dinner. so when we showed up and realized that we were supposed to make roast beef (which takes 5 hours) we decided to sawp out meals! Unfortunately we had no meat thawed, so we made BACON! I was given the ok to make whatever, so we made a unanimous decision to make blt’s. they were delicious. And now I smell like bacon!

On Thursday and Friday we spent our days reflecting on the Acts 1 conference. We had different prayer rooms and large group times to just process all that we had been seeing and experiencing. It was super relaxing and renewing. Saturday we went to the mall. It was actually very fun. I just loved spending time with the 6 other girls that were in my car. So fun. Also we went to the ARC and I got two grandma sweaters for $3 a piece! So good and so warm. Perfect for this cold weather we have been having! The snow has not melted completely, and I’m sure we’ll be getting more soon!

This next week is relationships week. it’ll be good. Also we find out for sure who is on our outreach teams! Once that happens, I’ll be sure to let you all know more about it! But I am really so excited for our trip. The people that are interested are such good people, and we have an awesome leader!

Well, now off to watch “what about bob?” I’ll write more later!  

1 comment:

  1. Dude, sooo many people l-o-v-e the ARC at Summit! I only got to go there once BUT I got two of my favorite shirts there for like super cheap! :) Great place.

    ReplyDelete